Share/Bookmark

reflections \08.20\

No comment yet
Sometimes life hands you everything at once - the good, the bad, the perplexing.  That seems to be how last week started and this week continues.  Family, friends, relationships, work.  I'm acutely aware of each one right now.

My great aunt passed away this morning.  The sadness ebbs and flows, mixed with relief that her pain and struggle are over.  In convenient coincidence, I have a particularly busy week of planned rendezvous with friends.  This serves as both a soothing distraction and a reminder to appreciate the people in my life.

During all of this, I have forged a promising path for returning to the full-time working world.  It actually feels great to be enthusiastic about an opportunity, to walk down Wacker Drive and want to be there again.

It's amazing how quickly the path of my journey and the extent of my perspective can be affected in a week or even a day.  Life is so volatile.  This year has been a great lesson in focusing on what's most meaningful and appreciating it; you never know what tomorrow will bring.


Post a Comment

click on photos to enlarge & see text

HOME | ABOUT

Copyright © 2011 see as i saw | Powered by BLOGGER | Template by 54BLOGGER