Share/Bookmark

under the summer sky \08.05\

No comment yet
I don't currently have one of those fancy full-time jobs that all the kids are talking about these days, so I need to set goals and benchmarks for myself in other ways.  Lately it seems to be my personal health and fitness - oh, and searching for jobs.

Since I had such a successful week of exercising and healthy eating (seven days straight), I thought I'd reward myself with some reading at the beach.  If only there was enough sand real estate that I could read without being in range of conversations I'd rather not hear.

What I'm learning about myself is that I need variety to keep things from getting stagnant.  When I try to exercise the same way every day, I eventually stop.  And by eventually, I mean within days.  So last week, I switched it up: running, walking, biking, tennis.

Tomorrow, I'm attempting yoga again.  I know it's supposed to improve your flexibility, but I feel like such a fool doing it with my current limited ability to be pretzel-like.  It's a free class though, so the worst case scenario is a wasted hour of my morning.

Post a Comment

click on photos to enlarge & see text

HOME | ABOUT

Copyright © 2011 see as i saw | Powered by BLOGGER | Template by 54BLOGGER