Share/Bookmark

interview prep \08.26\

No comment yet
The day I found out that I was heading to New York for interviews, my head was floating in a haze I likened to ten cups of coffee.  It may sound strange, but lack of focus is a sign of excitement for me.  Some people may call it "cloud nine".

Surprisingly, the few days that followed found me relatively relaxed about the whole situation.  I did my due diligence, but all the while felt confident that this is a fit.  That was soothing.  Until today.

Suddenly I started fretting about what to wear, whether I would remember the correct and important anecdotes, if I had done enough internet trawling for information.

But really, unless you're an attorney, does anyone wear suits to job interviews anymore?  It's been awhile since I played this game, I'm still not sure how the rules have changed.  I'm opting for a professional look that's still inherently me.  I figure I'll interview better if I'm comfortable in my own skin.

So hit me with all you've got NYC.  I'm ready to do the same.  (And hopefully capture a few photos more interesting than my interview get-up.)

Post a Comment

click on photos to enlarge & see text

HOME | ABOUT

Copyright © 2011 see as i saw | Powered by BLOGGER | Template by 54BLOGGER