Share/Bookmark

shadow play \08.23\

No comment yet
Frankly, my brain has been spinning in so many circles this week that I can't think of a single cohesive theme to write about.  It has been a five-day roller coaster - climbing, dropping, looping.

I would guess that this disequilibrium is a symptom of impending major change.  The last major shift in my life was eight months ago, yet feels like years ago.

Each morning this week, I woke up between 4:30-5:30am, which is a good three hours before my usual rise and shine moment.  I had to go for a three-mile walk today to shake the jittery combination of anxiety and excitement from my body.  Maybe I should lay off of drinking coffee for a couple weeks.

Post a Comment

click on photos to enlarge & see text

HOME | ABOUT

Copyright © 2011 see as i saw | Powered by BLOGGER | Template by 54BLOGGER