Share/Bookmark

urban water tower \08.25\

No comment yet
Although I've learned this lesson many times throughout my life, I've been constantly hit over the head with it this week.  Things don't always go as you expected.

My new caveat to this age-old lesson is that unexpected things can still turn out pretty well, though perhaps in a different way.  Having the right attitude and the highest caliber people in your life can make all of the difference.

A job interview awaits me on Tuesday.  I've already put a lot of stock and hope into it.  I have to make my way to New York, a city I'm not very familiar with and oddly intimidated by, for the interview process.  There's a lot of ways for this journey to culminate.  All I can control is my mind and my actions.

Maybe some things won't go as expected.  Especially in an unfamiliar city, among people you don't know, the script can change quickly.  I doubt that I'll manage to move forward with no expectations, but I'll at least attempt to keep them subdued.


Post a Comment

click on photos to enlarge & see text

HOME | ABOUT

Copyright © 2011 see as i saw | Powered by BLOGGER | Template by 54BLOGGER