Share/Bookmark

let there be light \01.01\

No comment yet
Despite no longer being beholden to daily posting, I couldn't seem to break the habit today.  There was sunlight, a rare winter occurrence.  Even though it was a balmy 25 degrees outside, I bundled up and spent as much quality time with my camera as possible...until my fingers went numb.  Then I stopped at Starbucks and had a hot chocolate.

Even though the scenery is mostly dreary and colorless, I made it my mission to somehow draw out visual interest with the textures, light and shadows.  I'm relatively pleased with my little mission, although there were quite a few duds in the camera roll.





Post a Comment

click on photos to enlarge & see text

HOME | ABOUT

Copyright © 2011 see as i saw | Powered by BLOGGER | Template by 54BLOGGER