Share/Bookmark

around the block \04.05\

No comment yet
It may look like spring still, but it certainly feels more like winter again.  I'm rather grateful for this daily obligation to photograph my world, because it forces me out of the confines of my apartment.  When you have no job and, hence, no income...it becomes routine to not stray into temptation.  Essentially, that encompasses anywhere that would allow you to purchase things that you don't actually need.

I have always been relatively strong willed and able to resist unnecessary purchasing, but this little exercise in unemployment has brought it to a whole new level.  Not only am I cutting off all spending on clothes, shoes, decorative items, etc., but I'm very cognizant of my food choices.  Maybe it'll become so ingrained that once I do return to the world of the earning, I'll be able to shovel money into retirement savings and bid the working world adios before I'm 40.  Optimistic?  Maybe.  Impossible?  No.

Post a Comment

click on photos to enlarge & see text

HOME | ABOUT

Copyright © 2011 see as i saw | Powered by BLOGGER | Template by 54BLOGGER