Share/Bookmark

stage lights shine \03.11\

No comment yet

The two concert weekend has come to an end.  Neither man disappointed, but Gavin DeGraw edged out Matt Nathanson just a little bit for two reasons: 1) I just saw Matt perform in October; I haven't seen Gavin in nearly three years. 2) Gavin delivered my favorite song in the perfect package, just him and his piano.  Although I realize it's more common to take photos of the actual artist on stage at a concert, my personal aesthetic is not generally that literal.  Instead, I was drawn to the variations of stage lights around the venue.  So, I bring you a sort of bokeh effect lighting shot from tonight's show.

I'm looking forward to following up this musical weekend with many weekdays of amazing spring weather...and the start of MARCH MADNESS!  So proud to be a Spartan (with a #1 seed in the tourney!) and I can't wait for the nearly heart attack-inducing games to come.

Post a Comment

click on photos to enlarge & see text

HOME | ABOUT

Copyright © 2011 see as i saw | Powered by BLOGGER | Template by 54BLOGGER