Share/Bookmark

utility graffiti \07.03\

No comment yet
Honestly, I have nothing insightful, sage or deep to express today.  When most people say that they're taking a mental health day, they mean they're using one of their paid time off days to relax.  Since employment is a little more of a fluid concept in my life currently, I changed the definition.  Today I took a mental health day, a day of letting my overanalytical processes rest.  They've been in hyperspeed for several months, practically 24/7, and enough to interrupt a few good nights' sleeps recently.

I spent part of my mindless day watching Wimbledon, another chunk at the beach, packed for tomorrow's trip to Michigan, then dinner and the most mindless movie of all for ladies' night.  It's always good to go into a movie about male "dancers" with low expectations; I'm glad that I held to that rule.  But, hey, the joke's on us.  It doesn't matter how bad the movie is, they're making a tidy little profit off of it and I can't imagine production costs were all that high.

Post a Comment

click on photos to enlarge & see text

HOME | ABOUT

Copyright © 2011 see as i saw | Powered by BLOGGER | Template by 54BLOGGER