Share/Bookmark

rusty history \07.09\

No comment yet
For a while I was doing so well with my routine of working out, learning to code, practicing Spanish.  Trips to Michigan interfered with my scheduling flow and the hottest summer days ever made me listless instead of motivated to work out.  One thing that stuck was the Spanish, maybe not every day, but most days.

Today I reset the counter.  The workout didn't exactly feel great, but I completed it.  Tomorrow I'm going to attempt to go out for a little run.  Hopefully two miles.  That doesn't sound like much, but I haven't been able to nix this nagging foot injury from my surfing adventures in Costa Rica.  (I unofficially dubbed it turf toe.  If it can take down NFL players, I had no chance.)  My last attempt was during those glorious spring days in March, but ended badly in shooting pains before I could go a mile.  Four months later, I'm ready to give it another try.

If all else fails, I'll just veer off the Lakefront Trail and plop down in the sand.  Call it a beach morning.  Then it's back to this computer to throw my name in some hats and explore my return to the world of full-time employment.

Post a Comment

click on photos to enlarge & see text

HOME | ABOUT

Copyright © 2011 see as i saw | Powered by BLOGGER | Template by 54BLOGGER