Share/Bookmark

garden & greenhouse \07.13\

No comment yet
In addition to re-committing myself to working out, I'm on a kick to continue refining my food and drink choices.  Some days, I'm successful without a struggle.  Often, though, I finish eating my healthy meal or snack and the urge for Oreos continues to lurk.  Sometimes it's cheese.  Or ice cream.  You get the point.

The other factor in this equation is being at home versus traveling or visiting someone else's home.  Somehow there's this invisible barrier of self-control that ends when I leave my own residence.  For some reason, I doubt that affliction is mine alone.  If only my mom and grandma would stop trying to feed me every ten minutes...or I was capable of practicing restraint when cookies are dangled in front of me.

(Disclaimer: This does not imply that I'm dieting, merely trying to form healthier habits.  I'm currently sans health insurance, so we'll call it preventative healthcare.)

Post a Comment

click on photos to enlarge & see text

HOME | ABOUT

Copyright © 2011 see as i saw | Powered by BLOGGER | Template by 54BLOGGER