Share/Bookmark

squared up \07.16\

No comment yet
Most of my daily wanderings (or runs) take place within a one mile radius of my apartment.  Multiplying that by seven days a week, you can imagine how many times I've seen everything in this neighborhood.  The new tactic is taking the alleys.  I reserve this activity for daylight hours, to be on the safe side.

It's interesting to see the backs of homes that I've only witnessed from the front or to be perplexed by the creative solutions for maximum parking in limited space.  And although I'm not a trash picker, I am intrigued by trash gawking.  As it is, my window is a vantage point for the trash bins belonging to the row house across the alley.  I can always tell when they're redecorating or one of their kids is a year older.  Maybe that's the urban equivalent to stopping at yard sales?

When I boil this new activity down to it's root cause, though, it's clear that I'm restless.  Taking alleys instead of streets isn't exactly going to satisfy my brain's need for stimulation - not for long, at least.

Post a Comment

click on photos to enlarge & see text

HOME | ABOUT

Copyright © 2011 see as i saw | Powered by BLOGGER | Template by 54BLOGGER