Share/Bookmark

sunshine on the storm front \07.27\

No comment yet
Am I the only person who is nostalgically pining for the days of back to school shopping?  I'm not necessarily the most enthusiastic clothes shopper, but throw in school supplies and I'm sold.  There was focused effort put into choosing my notebooks, folders, assignment planners, pens, and oh so many other necessary instruments for success.  Sometimes the excitement of school supplies even rubbed off on clothes shopping.

Although I loved summer, there was always excitement in returning to the daily agenda of academia.  At least for me.  I've just never been able to hate learning.  There was the anticipation of awaiting class assignments, comparing schedules with friends.  Such innocent and simple joys.  How could we replicate that in the "real world" for adults?

Post a Comment

click on photos to enlarge & see text

HOME | ABOUT

Copyright © 2011 see as i saw | Powered by BLOGGER | Template by 54BLOGGER