Share/Bookmark

pronto pups \07.05\

No comment yet
Sure, I saw plenty of beautiful scenery in Grand Haven today.  White beaches, Lake Michigan, the pier and lighthouse.  This all pales in comparison to one thing.  The highlight of my day can be pinpointed to about 40 square feet.  Pronto Pups.  I can only grace you with a visual representation and written ode, but that's not nearly representative of the goodness.  After nearly a year of impatience, the cholesterol bomb made its way back into my life.  If I ever happen to end up with a "last meal" request in this life, a Pronto Pup is required.  No question.

The lake was actually a perfect respite from the 100 degree temperatures.  Despite racking up my first sunburn of the year, I'm ready for day two tomorrow.  As much as I'm tempted, I'll keep my cholesterol craving in check though.

Post a Comment

click on photos to enlarge & see text

HOME | ABOUT

Copyright © 2011 see as i saw | Powered by BLOGGER | Template by 54BLOGGER