Share/Bookmark

mirror, mirror \07.07\

No comment yet
This is going to be short and to the point. And I'll tell you why. You know how people will say they need a vacation to recover from their vacation? I bet there's a high likelihood that anyone reading has said or thought the same thing. (Maybe it was a wish for more weekend to recover from your weekend.)

That's how I feel after the past four days. It wasn't really a vacation, but it was still an event. With my brother and his girlfriend in town from Texas, activities and gatherings never ceased. We had plentiful food, drink and fun...but I think we would all like to hibernate for a couple of days now. Does this mean we're all old?

Post a Comment

click on photos to enlarge & see text

HOME | ABOUT

Copyright © 2011 see as i saw | Powered by BLOGGER | Template by 54BLOGGER