Share/Bookmark

seeing red...wine \06.02\

No comment yet
Although my body aches and I may have a sliver of glass in my hand, I would say that I'm ending the day pleasantly content. The sun is shining, warmth returned to the Midwest, my neighbor is jamming to the best of Marvin Gaye, and it's a soothing sound drifting through my windows with the breeze.
Today's mission was an organizing job with a focus on unpacking. Interesting revelations occur when a couple moves in together for the first time. Especially when it's in a city apartment. Too much stuff, too little space. Only the man of the house was around for the unpack, so any divesting of material goods would have to wait for his lady's permission. Organization became a backseat activity to simply making the space livable for now. After eight hours, we achieved that. It was quite a feat, but he was happy with the progress.

And me, well, I was happy for a job well done.  It didn't hurt my mood that it was an active payday. To really tip the scales, after I was already brimming with contentment, the client extended a very generous gesture in the form of Rioja. That's gratitude you can't refuse!

Post a Comment

click on photos to enlarge & see text

HOME | ABOUT

Copyright © 2011 see as i saw | Powered by BLOGGER | Template by 54BLOGGER