Share/Bookmark

bunches of color \06.27\

No comment yet
You know what's bad for productivity?  Wimbledon.  Or any Grand Slam tournament, for that matter.  Even though I wake up before my 8:00am alarm, it's only so that I can turn on ESPN2.  I tell myself that I can focus on tennis while I eat breakfast and drink my coffee, then I'll leave it on in the background while I accomplish things.  There's just one small problem, tennis commandeers my attention every time I get started.  Then I find myself migrating toward the couch, pretending that it's just to watch the end of the set.

Based on the fact that I'm not exactly a women's tennis enthusiast, you would think that I could get something done when they switch coverage to women's matches.  You would be wrong.  That's because there's a wonderful little innovation known as espn3.com, allowing me to choose the match I want to watch.  Sometimes I'm my own worst enemy, concurrently putting one men's match on my computer and another on my TV screen.

Why can't tennis enthusiast be a job title?

Post a Comment

click on photos to enlarge & see text

HOME | ABOUT

Copyright © 2011 see as i saw | Powered by BLOGGER | Template by 54BLOGGER