Share/Bookmark

map quest \06.23\

No comment yet
Decluttering, unpacking, setting up and breaking down.  It's been an active week helping out other folks.  My body is starting to argue with me about it, requesting a day of lounging around.  Things always seem to be go, go, go when I'm home for the weekend though.  Maybe I'll reserving an upcoming weekday for reading and napping in the park.

Spending the day at my cousin's graduation party brought me in contact with the extended network of family friends, those people who make a cameo every few years.  They all wanted to know two things: how I like living in Chicago and what I'm doing with my career.  I like Chicago just fine and I'm taking the latter day by day.  The open-ended response appeased some and perplexed others.

Today was one of those days where I almost just wanted to pick a direction, any direction, because not knowing felt so taxing.  Then I reminded myself that my reaction was elicited from a collection of external forces.  In reality, I have purposefully chosen the path that I'm taking and there are reasons for it.  I'll find the appropriate next step in my journey.  I still believe that.

Post a Comment

click on photos to enlarge & see text

HOME | ABOUT

Copyright © 2011 see as i saw | Powered by BLOGGER | Template by 54BLOGGER