Share/Bookmark

orange chicken \04.30\

No comment yet
A great thing about being available during the daytime hours throughout the week is grocery shopping.  Have you ever seen Trader Joe's on a Sunday or directly after work hours?  I think I'd rather go to bed hungry than try to navigate that mess.  This morning my cupboard and refrigerator shelves announced that grocery shopping was imminent, but unfortunately so was the rain.  To make life easier, I took advantage of the Trader Joe's parking garage for the first time.  In the elevator lobby, they kindly reminded me that I was located on the "Orange Chicken" level.

I need the temperatures to rise and the rainy, gray skies to move out; this blog could use more interesting content than groceries and parking garages.  Being sequestered indoors isn't working for me.

Post a Comment

click on photos to enlarge & see text

HOME | ABOUT

Copyright © 2011 see as i saw | Powered by BLOGGER | Template by 54BLOGGER