Share/Bookmark

l.p. conservatory \04.09\

No comment yet
Yesterday was my 100th post.  How have there already been that many days in 2012?

I realized that Monday has become my most productive day of the week.  It probably helps that I've been writing out an hour-by-hour schedule on Sunday nights.  Besides grocery shopping, today's accomplishments involved a posting on Craigslist and a blog facelift.

No, I am not selling off all of my belongings instead of getting a job.  I'm advertising my writing and editing services to small businesses.  There are a lot of other people floating that offer around though, so we'll see if it gains any traction.  I figured it didn't hurt to try.

And the blog I referred to is the hopefully soon to be revived "break. it. down."  I put some thought into content and style revisions over the weekend, and now I'm laying the foundation so I can start doing the writing.

Tomorrow's mission is to email some local professional organization companies and see if anyone can use a helping hand.

Exploratory baby steps.  That's where I'm at right now.

Post a Comment

click on photos to enlarge & see text

HOME | ABOUT

Copyright © 2011 see as i saw | Powered by BLOGGER | Template by 54BLOGGER