Share/Bookmark

dozing on the beach \04.08|

No comment yet
If only I could've actually spent today napping on the beach, instead of just employing it as a play on words for this photo.  Although 60 degrees and sunny is nice for the spring time, it just doesn't live up to that amazing summer-like week in March.

My only hesitance about using this photo for today is that the bulldozer says, "GO SOX".  I would like to provide a disclaimer stating that I am not a Sox fan.  But I'm not exactly a Cubs fan either.  It seems that my blood runs thick with Michigan sports teams, even if I'm no longer a resident.  So, just pretend that dozer says, "GO TIGERS" - or, better yet, "GO WINGS".

Post a Comment

click on photos to enlarge & see text

HOME | ABOUT

Copyright © 2011 see as i saw | Powered by BLOGGER | Template by 54BLOGGER