Share/Bookmark

diverse city structures \04.28\

No comment yet
What I really want to post a photo of isn't pretty - or allowed.  I spent a day assisting on the set of Hoarders and was informed that sharing details about the show before it airs is not copasetic.  So, let me say this: it's surreal to see something like this in person, not to mention working through it.  There are moments in time where it looks like a losing battle, you want to take off your gloves and head for the car.  Then you remember how the people who live there must feel, and you dig in and help them get their life back in shape.  As tired and sore as I am after a day, I'm going back for another.  In a different type of way than I've experienced before, I feel like I'm helping to make a difference in someone's life.  Regardless of the TV cameras involved, I have a lot of respect for the other people who are out there making this happen for this family and many others.

So, I hope you'll forgive me if my photo isn't fresh off the lens today.  It's only a few days old though, I swear.

Post a Comment

click on photos to enlarge & see text

HOME | ABOUT

Copyright © 2011 see as i saw | Powered by BLOGGER | Template by 54BLOGGER