Share/Bookmark

seeing double \04.26\

No comment yet
American Airlines thought it would be a good idea to engage in a cruel, yet well-played, taunt.  They sent me a pseudo-direct mail piece for the AAdvantage loyalty program, I say "psuedo" because I am a member, extolling the glory of a trip to Peru.  As if I didn't already have notions of jetting off to Peru, that didn't help.  They took it one step further by reminding me of my current reward miles total, which happens to only be shy 2,500 from collecting on a domestic, round-trip flight...and 7,500 from a Central (and some of South) American flight.  In this situation, it becomes logical to consider taking an international trip so that you can earn enough miles for ANOTHER international trip.  One small, teeny tiny issue - I am not currently generating income.  So, I sighed, threw the papers in the recycling pile, and came to vent about it to you fine people via my keyboard.

But if you happen to know any tricks of the trade for accruing AAdvantage miles without actually paying for expensive cross-country or international flights, I'm all ears.  You better believe that I will be spending some of my "work day" tomorrow Googling that.

Post a Comment

click on photos to enlarge & see text

HOME | ABOUT

Copyright © 2011 see as i saw | Powered by BLOGGER | Template by 54BLOGGER