Share/Bookmark

petal pile \04.06\

No comment yet
Easter weekend and, much to my mom's chagrin, I am not making my way home.  She tried to tempt me with the promise of steak dinner on Sunday, which was a card well-played.  Fortunately, there's that whole heightened sense of willpower to support me.  I can't qualify spending $60 on gas for a steak dinner; especially when I could spend the entire weekend in Chicago and buy myself a steak dinner for less.  Every day is becoming a constant reminder of my lacking income.  It's not because I can't pay the bills, but because I feel guilty spending on anything beyond the bills.

On the up side, I'm about to put a few exploratory sticks in the fire...whether any of them end up being the source I want to look to for my future income, we shall see.  Decisions, decisions.

Post a Comment

click on photos to enlarge & see text

HOME | ABOUT

Copyright © 2011 see as i saw | Powered by BLOGGER | Template by 54BLOGGER