Share/Bookmark

getting saucy \04.22\

No comment yet
After that whole ordeal with self-control and not getting a cupcake at Sweet Mandy B's, I couldn't help but indulge in some way.  At least this way I'll get more than one serving of deliciousness.  Plus, I got to stretch my evolving domestic muscles in the kitchen.  I made my own chocolate syrup for the ice cream. All I needed were things that I already owned and a little mental math to cut the recipe down by 75%.  To make it even sweeter (figuratively), the ingredients are all natural and the calorie/sugar count is half of your standard Hershey's syrup.  No need to applaud my genius; all you have to do is search "homemade chocolate syrup" on Google and click a link.  It's so fast and easy that even employed people could manage to do it.

Post a Comment

click on photos to enlarge & see text

HOME | ABOUT

Copyright © 2011 see as i saw | Powered by BLOGGER | Template by 54BLOGGER