Share/Bookmark

hip hop \04.16\

No comment yet

You know what makes everything better?  Cookies.  You know what makes cookies better?  When you can make 24 of them for $0.99.  What do I care if they're emblazoned with slightly distorted pink bunnies a week after Easter?  I should neither be proud or forthright about this, but I'm pretty sure there are only about ten of those little babies left.  Out of two dozen.  And I just made them at 5:30pm.  Oh well.

In other good news, I finished my third paying gig in a five day period.  So far I don't have any additional projects on the horizon that will contribute to my bank account, but that will give me a few days to dig my heels into my break.it.down. blog.  I'm all over the map lately, doing something different every day.  So far, it's kind of working for me.

Post a Comment

click on photos to enlarge & see text

HOME | ABOUT

Copyright © 2011 see as i saw | Powered by BLOGGER | Template by 54BLOGGER