Share/Bookmark

getting benched \04.27\

No comment yet
After 118 posts, it's difficult to remember what titles I've already use.  The good news is that if I can't really remember, then I doubt you can.  So, I guess we're good to go.

This is a story about cocoa powder.  Once upon a time, we'll call it two years ago, I bought a container of cocoa powder for one specific use.  After one tablespoon, it was relegated to the back of my cupboard.  We have since reconnected, many times.  All it took to bring us together was my lack of a job, which drove me to find time for and interest in making food.  Since mid-February, we have collaborated to make not one, but four, tasty concoctions: chocolate mousse, hot chocolate, chocolate syrup and chocolate pudding.

All of those years I fought my Mom over how much I hated being in the kitchen, who would've thought I'd change my tune so drastically.  I actually enjoy playing around in this miniature space my apartment passes off as a kitchen.  Just think how I'd feel if I actually had counter space and small appliances that were created after 1995, not that I'm hating on my free hand-me-downs.

Post a Comment

click on photos to enlarge & see text

HOME | ABOUT

Copyright © 2011 see as i saw | Powered by BLOGGER | Template by 54BLOGGER