Share/Bookmark

just dandy \04.18\

No comment yet
If you're keeping tally, this is actually the second time that my blog photo has featured a fire hydrant (the first time being in January).  The reason I mention this is that I've found it to be one of those photo subjects that draw confused looks from passersby.  If you stop to photograph flowers or buildings, they tend to think nothing of it.  When you stop, do an about face, then squat down to capture a dandelion and a fire hydrant with your smart phone...peoples' foreheads scrunch up in confusion.  The glorious thing is that I'm getting better at not caring.  And, quite frankly, even if I'm wandering around my own neighborhood the odds are pretty high that I'll never see those people again.

All in all, I'd say today ranked high on the good day meter.  Good weather, good meeting (with a good triple chocolate brownie), good friends and good food.  Did I leave anything out?

Post a Comment

click on photos to enlarge & see text

HOME | ABOUT

Copyright © 2011 see as i saw | Powered by BLOGGER | Template by 54BLOGGER