Share/Bookmark

feeling blue \04.02\

No comment yet
Your eyes do not deceive you; that tree bark is blue.  The trunk and the branches of that tree are also blue.  And next to it, there is an orange tree, followed by a handful of additional blue or orange trees.  I suppose it's unusual that I would've only noticed this manmade alteration to nature today, since they're in a park that I frequently walk through.  Oh, and they're pretty obvious.  Somehow it's just one of those things that my eyes passed over, but my brain never processed.  It's amazing what types of obvious things become apparent to you when you slow down for a minute.  Beyond blue trees, there's a lot of cues we overlook during a standard day in our life.  I've been working on slowing down and taking notice of life, instead of just letting it pass me.

On a lighter note, the NCAA Championship game is on and I don't particularly care who wins.  I just can't get into it this year.  So, I pulled a total chick move and watched The Voice instead.  Adam Levine > UK/KU basketball.

Post a Comment

click on photos to enlarge & see text

HOME | ABOUT

Copyright © 2011 see as i saw | Powered by BLOGGER | Template by 54BLOGGER