Share/Bookmark

watering hole \04.23\

No comment yet
An addendum to yesterday's post: I found a second use for my homemade chocolate syrup.  Coffee.  I haven't been to Starbucks in over a month, thanks to my new AeroPress coffee habit.  Now, there's no need to long for my $3.50 mocha.  I am suitably pleased with my Trader Joe's Costa Rican Tarrazu and homemade chocolate syrup.  I haven't done any test drives on iced coffee at home yet; we'll have to wait and see on that front.

I got a little stir crazy late this afternoon, but didn't feel like wandering too far from home.  That's when the zoo and it's lack of an admission fee come in handy.  The display of actual animals was rather meager, thanks to temperatures barely tipping 50 degrees, but I still found plenty of interesting focal points.  This photo is an attempt to marry the subjects of animals and inanimate objects.  The camel chewing on the fence was a really close contender for the coveted April 23rd slot though.

Post a Comment

click on photos to enlarge & see text

HOME | ABOUT

Copyright © 2011 see as i saw | Powered by BLOGGER | Template by 54BLOGGER