Share/Bookmark

vine line \04.12\

No comment yet
In an astounding turn of events, I was so busy today that I nearly forgot about posting a photo.  It has been quite awhile since I've rushed around with meetings and work to do.  Apparently when I put some emails, résumés and ads into the world, things start rolling.  Now we'll have to see what sticks!

It was a strangely familiar, yet abnormal, feeling to be downtown during the workday.  Something that was so routine for three years has just as easily faded into obscurity in my brain.  I must say, though, I liked be around some movement and energy.  Although being calm and happy is wonderful, I'm up for a little variety in my days again.

Post a Comment

click on photos to enlarge & see text

HOME | ABOUT

Copyright © 2011 see as i saw | Powered by BLOGGER | Template by 54BLOGGER