Share/Bookmark

test driving \04.03\

No comment yet
It's difficult for me to believe that this is my 93rd entry.  More than that, I've managed to find at least 93 things that inspired me enough to take a photo of them.  That was much easier in Costa Rica, where nearly everything seemed novel and amazing.  Somehow, I've managed to revitalize how I view my own neighborhood, too.

On the other hand, I'm getting restless.  Today's test drive didn't cost me anything; I just downloaded an app that allows me to play with filters and tinker with image settings.  What I'd really like is 1) a DSLR camera with all the fixins' and 2) some new environments to inspire me.  Not that Chicago doesn't have hidden gems scattered throughout the diverse neighborhoods, many of which I haven't visited.  If we really want to get straight to the point, I'm craving international travel again...already.  I suppose we'll see how long I can drag out my fascination with photo filters instead.

Post a Comment

click on photos to enlarge & see text

HOME | ABOUT

Copyright © 2011 see as i saw | Powered by BLOGGER | Template by 54BLOGGER