Share/Bookmark

beaded & bright \05.01\

No comment yet
Somehow we have already lived through a third of 2012.  In some ways, I can't imagine how four months have already passed, because it seems like I haven't done anything.  On the surface, nothing appears to have changed.  When I look a little closer, I realized that there have been quite a few bullet points in these four short months.

I quit my job and wandered into the great unknown, which I'm still lurking in.  I jetted off into an international dream world by myself for a month.  While I was there, I learned how to surf, navigated a nonsense public bus system in a foreign language, MacGyvered a leaking sink, disposed of a locust of bees, and stockpiled so many other life lessons.  Since I've been home, I threw together a Craigslist ad and learned how much people were willing to spend for my time and knowledge.  I inserted myself into an industry completed unrelated to my work experience and ended up on the set of Hoarders.  In the vast collection of spare moments that I have, I found a sense of contentment in cooking (something I spent most of my life fighting against).  Moral of the story: these four seemingly short months have allowed me to aggregate more personal growth and life experience than most years of my life.

Here's to the next third of the year being just as eventful and exploratory!

Post a Comment

click on photos to enlarge & see text

HOME | ABOUT

Copyright © 2011 see as i saw | Powered by BLOGGER | Template by 54BLOGGER