Share/Bookmark

little gulp \04.19\

No comment yet
I'm a rather infrequent consumer of pop (yes, it's called pop) these days, but for some reason I was craving a sugar-filled, carbonated experience today.  Based on where my taste buds led me, Sunkist orange, I was craving childhood innocence.  What I kept pondering is how the smallest Gulp available was still way more beverage than I needed, yet there are people who can make short work of a cup with five times the volume.

In other news about things that make an unemployed person's day amusing, I finally found a place in my budget to fit in a haircut.  You'd think that I would have figured out by now that you consider the amount you'd like cut off, add two inches, then tell the stylist where to cut.  Without fail, my hair seems to always end up shorter than I requested.  At the end of the day, though, two inches isn't exactly the end of the world.  I'll probably have those two inches back by the end of June.  And then there's my knack for delaying haircuts for months...and months.  It's actually probably better when I lose a couple extra inches.

Post a Comment

click on photos to enlarge & see text

HOME | ABOUT

Copyright © 2011 see as i saw | Powered by BLOGGER | Template by 54BLOGGER