Share/Bookmark

shadow tulips \04.11\

No comment yet
It has been a pretty positive 24 hours.  I've had two tentative bites on my freelancing line.  One of them hasn't responded to my request for a more specific project scope, but I have a meeting arranged tomorrow afternoon with the other!  Not to doubt myself, but I truly had little hope that a Craigslist ad featuring copywriting and editing services would bring me much bounty.  Clearly I'm not achieving anything more than pocket cash (or more accurately, bill payments), but it's still buoying my hopes of making things work with an unconventional living.

Now, I just need the warm weather to return, so I can sit on a patio in the sun while I'm getting paid to edit and create a PowerPoint presentation.

Post a Comment

click on photos to enlarge & see text

HOME | ABOUT

Copyright © 2011 see as i saw | Powered by BLOGGER | Template by 54BLOGGER