Share/Bookmark

free tastes better \04.10\

No comment yet
A couple of weeks ago, I test drove a free yoga class at this experimental community events/financial advising/cafe hybrid that State Farm created in Chicago.  Obviously that landed me on their email distribution list.  It turns out that this was in my favor.  Yesterday I received an email with an irresistible offer: free coffee and crepe (nutella!).  Sold.

As it turns out, it's nice to get out of my apartment for a few hours.  You know, mingle with the masses.  Truthfully, that's been one of the things on my mind during this quest for employment enlightenment.  As much as I want my lifestyle to be fluid, would I go crazy playing the "work from home" game?  Sure, cubicle dwelling can feel confined, but there's something to be said about having other people around to liven up your days.

Oh, and I really liked the tables there - that nice, natural woodgrain.  I wish I could bring one of them home.

Post a Comment

click on photos to enlarge & see text

HOME | ABOUT

Copyright © 2011 see as i saw | Powered by BLOGGER | Template by 54BLOGGER