Share/Bookmark

it's madness \03.15\

No comment yet
So, you're thinking to yourself, "This is clearly not Lauren's most awe-inspiring photo."  I'm agreeing with you.  However, it does properly convey how I spent my day.  There are some things that can come between me and prematurely beautiful spring weather; March Madness is one of those things.  My day was inspired by NCAA basketball, therefore my lens was too.

My afternoon was a pretty successful one, as brackets go.  I took my first hit tonight, due to a game where I ignored my gut.  I think there are a couple more still to come tonight.  At the end of the day, what it really boils down to is that Champion circle in the center.  Call me biased, but I have the Spartans taking it all the way to the end of the Big Dance.  I think they have a fighting chance to bring those New Orleans hardwoods back to East Lansing. Their journey begins at 8:20pm tomorrow; you'll find me talking back to the TV and biting my nails.  Who needs St. Patrick's Day drunk-fest when you can have a March Madness weekend.

Post a Comment

click on photos to enlarge & see text

HOME | ABOUT

Copyright © 2011 see as i saw | Powered by BLOGGER | Template by 54BLOGGER