Share/Bookmark

stuck in reverse \03.01\

No comment yet
When it comes to withdrawals, there are good days and bad. The lack of Costa Rica in my life is no exception. Today was one of those days when I couldn't get it out of my head. Maybe it's the recent streak of dreary weather I've been wading through. The cold, the icy rain, the gray clouds. Quite a departure from blue skies and a big ball of sunshine daily. Of course, there was also the blog post I read that encouraged the concept of being a "digital nomad" (Google it).

Taking that into consideration, my lens wasn't quite finding inspiration in my Chicago surroundings today. Therefore, I'm dipping into the archives of Santa Elena, Costa Rica...trying to re-engage those feelings of peace and awe from memory.

Post a Comment

click on photos to enlarge & see text

HOME | ABOUT

Copyright © 2011 see as i saw | Powered by BLOGGER | Template by 54BLOGGER