Share/Bookmark

secret squirrel \03.29\

No comment yet

True story: I had no idea there was a squirrel in this photo until ten minutes ago when I opened it.  I didn't have the heart to crop him out.  And I hadn't even intended this to be today's photo, but he just deserved to be featured after he crept into the frame with such stealth mode.

In addition to my miles of daily legwork, wandering around the city, I took some other steps today that were a bit more metaphorical.  Three hours of sifting and bookmarking resulted in twelve "opportunities" to take into consideration.  The quotation marks seem necessary, because none of them are options that made me stand up, throw my arms in the air, and yell, "YES!".  That said, they are a collection of part-time office coordinator jobs, freelance writing assignments, and even a six-month copywriting gig in Peru (targeted more toward recent college grads, but hey).  They are all things that could bring in some dough, help me narrow my focus and direction, but not necessarily require a commitment.  Next step, actually tossing out résumés and seeing if anything sticks.

Post a Comment

click on photos to enlarge & see text

HOME | ABOUT

Copyright © 2011 see as i saw | Powered by BLOGGER | Template by 54BLOGGER