Share/Bookmark

navigating fissures \03.28\

No comment yet
In theory, and from an outside perspective, it can seem rather ideal that I spend my days without being saddled by the responsibility of a job.  Past entries attest to the fact that I've fully appreciated the ability to spend quality time with the spring weather.  That doesn't mean my life is all sunshine and long walks on the beach, though.  I am, after all, on a larger mission to determine the next steps in my life's direction.  (Unfortunately, my bank account is not bottomless.)  So, there are days when reality settles in the pit of my stomach and I wonder what I'm doing, how I got here, and if I'm ever going to feel like I'm moving forward.  It gets lonely and frustrating.  While I'm thankful to have the ability to take a step back from life and realign, I'll also be thankful when something sparks my ambition and sets me back into a forward trajectory.

Funks happen.  Today was one of those days.  The goal is to not let them own me and get in my head.  Even though my confidence and determination were feeling a little cracked today, tomorrow is a new day.  I'll wake up and try again.

Post a Comment

click on photos to enlarge & see text

HOME | ABOUT

Copyright © 2011 see as i saw | Powered by BLOGGER | Template by 54BLOGGER