Share/Bookmark

spring fever \03.06\

No comment yet
It was one of those days where I could only be amazed at how lucky I was to be unemployed. After all of the gray, cloudy and cold dreariness...I saw the sun. And it brought 60-something degrees with it. I opened my apartment windows, scoffed at my jacket, and walked out the door. And walked. And walked. And walked. Somewhere after two miles I turned around. After I got back home, it seemed fitting to settle onto a park bench with my book.

Those simple hours in the sunlight were enough to bolster my spirits and motivation. It also helped confirm thoughts I've been having about my next move in terms of employment. I wasn't made to operate effectively in a cubicle life; it feels too much like a cave. Having enough freedom to call a hiatus in the work day for a couple hours, so I can enjoy the great outdoors, is more up my alley. Obviously that narrows my options, but my craving for autonomy is pretty adament.

Post a Comment

click on photos to enlarge & see text

HOME | ABOUT

Copyright © 2011 see as i saw | Powered by BLOGGER | Template by 54BLOGGER