Share/Bookmark

thinking green \03.24\

No comment yet
More rain and fog.  I spent most of today on yet another micro cleaning and organization project (it feels much less overwhelming in bits and pieces).  My mission was to attack the smaller of my two closets.  I have a tendency to save shopping bags for reuse, because it makes me feel a little kinder to the environment.  Unfortunately, I can't possibly come up with enough needs for the number of bags I accumulated and stowed in that closet.  Suddenly I started feeling a lot less 'green'.  I've been making a half-concerted effort to bring my reusable bags for grocery shopping; it's time to step that up.  Although I'm not really in the market for buying clothes, shoes and personal items, the plan is to avoid bag abundance when I do shop again.

Post a Comment

click on photos to enlarge & see text

HOME | ABOUT

Copyright © 2011 see as i saw | Powered by BLOGGER | Template by 54BLOGGER