Share/Bookmark

green season \03.16\

No comment yet
The standard term used is double entendre, but let's just call today's title a quadruple entendre.  1.) It's springtime, so green is reappearing in our landscape.  Finally.  2.) Clearly the color palette of my photo is green on green.  3.) MSU basketball is taking the court tonight...and hopefully several more times over the coming weeks.  GO GREEN!  4.) Tomorrow is St. Patrick's Day and Americans love to associate that with green.

I'm proud of myself for getting out and wandering around random residential streets in Old Town this morning.  It made me feel slightly less guilty for spending another beautiful day in front of March Madness in HD.

As I've been walking or biking over the past week, there is one thing that I keep wondering: Why are all of these other people traipsing around outdoors in the middle of a weekday?  I expected an array of mom's and strollers, some elderly folks and college kids, but the density of humanity engaging in midday leisure astounded me.  I was thinking about staging an informal anthropological study.  I want to know if these people have some super secret, amazing job...or if they're just unemployed like me.

Post a Comment

click on photos to enlarge & see text

HOME | ABOUT

Copyright © 2011 see as i saw | Powered by BLOGGER | Template by 54BLOGGER