Share/Bookmark

lake lines \03.25\

No comment yet
Since the renouncement of my unlimited monthly rides CTA pass, I've been sticking pretty close to home most days.  Most things outside of two miles from my front door don't warrant a visit.  This has been standard operating procedure for just over a month; I keep waiting to run out of photo inspiration, especially since I've been walking these same areas for three years.  Perhaps my eyes are just a bit sharper these days, but there seems to be no end to interesting shapes, colors, textures and juxtapositions.  When the summer weather becomes a little more dependable, I'll consider braving the Chicago streets on my bike and expanding my exploration radius.

Post a Comment

click on photos to enlarge & see text

HOME | ABOUT

Copyright © 2011 see as i saw | Powered by BLOGGER | Template by 54BLOGGER