Share/Bookmark

uhaulin' \03.05\

No comment yet
Moving day! Not for me though; I just lent my brawn and organizational genius for the day. (And took photos of Chicago while sitting on the floor in the cab of a UHaul.) For a good span of years, I used to move once or twice a year. There was also that one year where I moved six times...

Now I've been stationary for three years. I'm starting to feel the pains of accumulation. Watching other people have the opportunity to purge unnecessary objects and reorganize from square one fills me with envy. Since I won't be relocating to a new address anytime soon, I'm about to shakedown my current apartment with a good almost-spring cleaning. Mission: purge & reorganize.

Post a Comment

click on photos to enlarge & see text

HOME | ABOUT

Copyright © 2011 see as i saw | Powered by BLOGGER | Template by 54BLOGGER