Share/Bookmark

sand-blasted \03.14\

No comment yet
If you were unlucky enough to live in the Midwest and be employed today, sorry about that.  I spent the day taking a bike ride and reading at the beach.  The sun and the warmth were perfection, but the wind caused some unfortunate side effects on the beach.  I suppose that I at least left more exfoliated than I arrived...still working on getting the sand out of my left eye though.

So far, in 2012, I have worn a swimsuit at least once in each month.  Granted, in January and February I was in Costa Rica.  I think it should be duly noted that in March, though, I was in Chicago.  Hoping to keep that streak alive in April.  Also, I couldn't help but tentatively dip my toes in the water.  It was precisely as cold as you would assume.  I'll wait a little longer before diving in.

Good thing I spent my whole day absorbing the great outdoors, because tomorrow it will be all screens tuned to March Madness...TV and two laptops.  For now, I need to go fine-tune my bracket.

Post a Comment

click on photos to enlarge & see text

HOME | ABOUT

Copyright © 2011 see as i saw | Powered by BLOGGER | Template by 54BLOGGER