Share/Bookmark

bring on the rain \03.23\

No comment yet

What happened to April showers bring May flowers?  It's only March, and the flowers showed up before the rain.  Although I wasn't about to disagree with the past week's weather, I didn't mind a rainy day.  It gave me some time to get some creative juices flowing.  Plus, I love sitting quietly with the windows open and listening to the rain.  It's so soothing.

Since Mom and Dad are both embarking on new employment journeys right now, and they're all about my homemade cards, I thought I'd send out a little "Congrats" message.  I was kind of digging my office-themed card made from standard supplies I already have.  The text inside was all heartfelt and sappy, so I decided to leave out that image.

Post a Comment

click on photos to enlarge & see text

HOME | ABOUT

Copyright © 2011 see as i saw | Powered by BLOGGER | Template by 54BLOGGER