Share/Bookmark

spring has sprung \03.18\

No comment yet
That was an intense four days of March Madness and zombies (unrelated to one another, of course).  I am guilty of enjoying no more than two hours per day of the amazing pseudo-summer weather due to my NCAA hoops addiction.  Fortunately, I have until Thursday to regroup my sanity, turn one year older, and get outdoors.

What I have noticed during my daily walks is how quickly the landscape is starting to evolve.  What were once barren branches have already segued from buds to blooms within the past five days.  I've mentally earmarked so many places that I want to return to for photos when the brown and gray casts have disappeared.  The likelihood of me remembering all of those locales is slim to none, but they're all within the neighborhood.  I'm bound to pass them again.

I've been back in the U.S. for a month now; time is still managing to fly by, even though I'm not quite sure what I've been doing to occupy myself.  I continue to explore and learn about myself, uncovering what I want out of life and contemplating which direction to go in search of it.  When I made this decision to throw my world into a different gear, I was open-minded to the journey.  There is no way that I thought there was this much to learn and untangle in my mind though.  Despite not knowing what my final destination is or when I'll get there, I feel calm and assured that what I'm doing is for the best.

Post a Comment

click on photos to enlarge & see text

HOME | ABOUT

Copyright © 2011 see as i saw | Powered by BLOGGER | Template by 54BLOGGER