Share/Bookmark

mellow yellow \03.22\

No comment yet
If I marked this morning and tonight as points on a graph, the line between them would have a negative slope.  If that's too much math-speak for you, I'll break it down another way:

Morning = Good - Reading in the park, surrounded by the scent of fresh-cut grass.
Night = Painfully Bad - Watching the Spartans get annihilated in the Sweet Sixteen.

So my dreams of watching MSU in the Big Dance have been shattered.  What am I going to do now?  Clearly I'll still watch the tournament, but without a team to get behind or a viable bracket to rally for...I feel lost.  I may or may not have been driven to emotionally eat 2/3 of a package of cookies following the game.  Sigh.

Post a Comment

click on photos to enlarge & see text

HOME | ABOUT

Copyright © 2011 see as i saw | Powered by BLOGGER | Template by 54BLOGGER