Share/Bookmark

pushing forward & arching back \03.26\

No comment yet
Since Adam Levine is on the TV screen in front of me as I type (making focus difficult), Maroon 5 lyrics containing the word "arch" couldn't help but flow through my brain.  On another, and completely divergent, topic - who turned off the heat outside?  I had to bust out the fleece again today.  I would say that seems completely illogical after wearing a swimsuit only a week ago, but this is the midwest after all.  Expect the unexpected when it comes to weather.

I'm getting closer to running out of cleaning and organization projects, which makes me begin to wonder what I'll do with my jobless time during the day.  I'll be helping my mom out with a few tasks for her side business, while she digs into that tiring intro process in her new job.  But I need a project, something to chip away at for myself.  Although I'm giving this blog my daily attention, I have another blog project that I've picked up and dropped multiple times over the past couple of years.  So, I'm thinking about bringing "Break It Down" out of retirement again.  Things to ponder.

Post a Comment

click on photos to enlarge & see text

HOME | ABOUT

Copyright © 2011 see as i saw | Powered by BLOGGER | Template by 54BLOGGER